Father's Day & It's Great Being a Dad

Sunday, June 18, 2017 / Leave a Comment

This year, for Father's Day, we picked up It's Great Being a Dad - story Dan Bar-el and illustrated by Gina Perry. It was an early gift for daddy (gifted Saturday night), mostly because mommy couldn't wait... we do love our books in this house! Every night we read together as a family and I couldn't have found a better book for this Father's Day (weekend) read. We loved the story and the fantastic illustrations!!

It's Great Being a Dad by Dan Bar-el
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a beautifully written book that demonstrates the vivid imaginations of children through fantastic story-telling and artistry. My daughter loved the colors, the characters and every illustrated page. My husband and I loved the honest and familiar tale, told with great humor for everyone to enjoy.

Truth be told, mom and dad loved the pictures as much as our little reader.

This was a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful children's family book!

View all my reviews

Happy Father's day to my love, my dad and the rest of you awesome dads!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top